Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HAMSTER DRAMA!!!!!

So, I was going through my freecycle (luvs) emails and one lady was offering a hamster that was supposed to be a girl but wasn't . . . she characterized this as "hamster drama" which just made me giggle (tee hee).
So should we start classifying events in our lives as being a hamster drama? Kind of like being on red or orange alert, kwim? I don't think I have experienced any hamster drama how about you?

6 comments:

  1. Hold the phone! I think I just had a hamster drama today! We got a memo on Tuesday regarding a staff meeting today Re: unemployment benefits and then yesterday we got a bunch of emails regarding COBRA. WTF!!??
    The emails were just to inform about the new bill that the govmt will pay 65% of your COBRA if you were laid off during a certain period of time.
    The meeting was about the Shared Work program in Washington where we can have our hours reduced from 10% to 50% and we can get money from unemployment (currently the cut of to receive money is 60%). We have been on 32 hour weeks for a while and now we will get paid for that day!
    (yes I realize that this post is longer then my original.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said orange alert, my brain heard orange sherbert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been on 32 hour work weeks for awhile, too.
    I KNOW you are not just figuring out that your sister is a weirdo. She gives off that vibe from the get go. You poor people who had to grow up with her. *grin*

    ReplyDelete