Sunday, March 1, 2009

What did you do today (last Thursday not today)?

(I meant to post this on Thursday.)
So, while crawling through a 2'-0" square hole in the side of a building roughly 12 feet from the ground, I wondered who else does crazy things like this for work. My manager and I were investigating a roof collapse on the building that is a cold storage. While I kept calling what we were crawling into an attic, it was actually a second floor that used to be a meat locker, so there was a lot of room to walk around. Much nicer then what I have crawled around in in the past. But as I was standing under the rotten beam that was bearly hanging on by a few pieces of toothpick sized fragments of wood, I wondered if anybody else got to cool stuff like this.
I love my job!

10 comments:

  1. sounds dangerous to me. Not fun at all Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. that post was me your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then why does it say anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don;t know how to add my name???

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I did it. that was easier than I thought Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get to beat people with their mouse after they drive me......

    Oh wait, that was just a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard this is a place to go to make fun of Breezy.
    and what is it with you Morden girls liking to crawl into holes. There's spiders in them there holes. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry Bravie. No spiders, just some dead cows, maybe some deer.
    Personally I do not limit myself to one area to make fun of Breezy. ROAM FREE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh believe me, she dishes it out all over.

    ReplyDelete