This past Sunday was Bloomsday! Show of hands who finished the 12k run/walk?



This is what the finisher's shirt looks like. Pretty, huh?
Check out http://www.bloomsday.org/ for info on the race including this:


This is what the finisher's shirt looks like. Pretty, huh?
Check out http://www.bloomsday.org/ for info on the race including this:

*raises hand* I've done it before. LOL and I wore my Bloomsday shirt Sunday for you.
ReplyDeleteI suppose I should tell you my time for walking: 2hr16min53sec.
ReplyDeletegood job Darcy
ReplyDeleteThat's a really good pace!
ReplyDeleteI think it worked out to 18 minutes a mile. Oh, I was also number one of people with my last name! (And yes there was more than one person with the same last name.)
ReplyDeleteGo to www.racephotos.net to see me at the finish line. My bib number was 1419.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI found you! I found you!
ReplyDeleteDead center how can you miss?
ReplyDelete